Fill in the blanks with the Past Progressive form of the verb in
brackets. Use one negative form in each sentence.
1. At half past eight last night I _____ (read); I _____ (write) a letter.
2. All last week, Amar _____ (decorate) his house; he _____ (work) in his
3. Yesterday morning, the children ______ (play) on the beach, but they
______ (swim) in the sea.
4-We ______ (try) to be helpful last night; we ______ (just be) polite.
5. I _____ (use) my computer this afternoon, because my friends and I
6. We ________watch a beautiful movie on TV while the children
7-When I woke up this morning, it _______ (rain).